The SnapShot tool is a relatively small program and yet it is loaded with features that allow you to take screenshots arrange your shots alter your shots manage your files handle the information and load them onto your website via its FTP upload function.
Intermediate Users Will Master The Tool In Minutes
SnapShot is an advanced program but an intermediate tech user will be able to master it in a few minutes. Novice PC users may struggle to understand each function but it is not complicated. You may use hotkeys to capture your entire screen or you may capture a specific area or an active window. Copy the image to a clipboard and have it load automatically onto the internet into your photo editor into an email message or into paint. The interface aesthetics are basic but it is well laid out with a tab-based navigation system. Adding any more styling would have been frivolous.
Customizable Without Being Overly Intrusive
The SnapShot program has a small CPU (Central Processing Unit) footprint which makes it ideal for sitting in the background while it waits to be used. It is customizable enough to satisfy most users where only heavy users would require further customization settings. Compared to modern programs that are typically heavy with bloatware and unnecessary features the SnapShot program is a winner.
- PhotoBooth has been renamed Snapshot.
- Complete redesign of the user interface.
- Borders can now be added to pictures.
- Speech bubbles and thought bubbles can now be added to pictures
- Dates can now be printed on pictures.
- Snapshot now remembers your print settings between sessions - and there is no more need to open the Page Setup dialog.
- Contact sheets can now be printed, including filenames.
- New choice of different layout styles.